Best price for Mammogram cost in Stuart, Florida
Mammogram cost Stuart, Florida
Mammogram costs in Stuart by insurance coverage & health care plans
|Mammogram study price w/o contrast||Price range|
|Mammogram cost for fully-insured patient (25% co-pay)||$229 - $286|
|Mammogram cost for high-deductible plan||$916 - $1,145|
|Mammogram cost for Medicare / Medicaid insurance (20% co-pay)||$80 - $82|
|Mammogram cost for paying cash||$266 - $478|
Cash Mammogram price by city in Florida
- Altamonte Springs: $258-$683
- Apopka: $259-$875
- Bradenton: $259-$1,000
- Brandon: $259-$813
- Clermont: $259-$875
- Coconut Creek: $266-$600
- Coral Gables: $265-$525
- Coral Springs: $266-$900
- Delray Beach: $266-$1,290
- Doral: $266-$337
- Fort Pierce: $266-$500
- Hialeah: $266-$1,250
- Hollywood: $266-$1,100
- Homestead: $266-$625
- Jacksonville: $258-$1,400
- Kissimmee: $259-$1,050
- Lake City: $259-$645
- Longwood: $256-$700
- Miami: $266-$2,535
- Miami Lakes: $266-$1,048
- Mount Dora: $259-$945
- New Port Richey: $266-$438
- North Miami Beach: $266-$468
- Orlando: $257-$1,050
- Palm Harbor: $259-$483
- Panama City: $259-$625
- Pembroke Pines: $266-$2,468
- Plantation: $265-$1,813
- Port St Lucie: $266-$1,147
- Rockledge: $259-$1,238
- Saint Petersburg: $266-$650
- Sarasota: $259-$790
- Seminole: $257-$625
- Spring Hill: $266-$1,750
- St Augustine: $259-$789
- Stuart: $266-$1,145
- Sunrise: $265-$1,105
- Vero Beach: $276-$1,105
- Weston: $150-$920
- Winter Springs: $259-$485
Insured Mammogram cost Stuart
At hospitals in Stuart, patients with health insurance can expect to pay a copay between $229 and $286, which is 25% of the total cost of the Mammogram procedure. To avoid additional charges, patients need to ensure the radiologist is also in-network, otherwise their fees will need to be paid in full. Also, if you haven't met your yearly deductible yet, you will be likely billed the full procedure list price ($916 - $1,145) and your insurance coverage will kick-in only after meeting the yearly deductible.
If your insurance plan has limited coverage for imaging procedures or high-deductible, you can use our patient asssist program to compare other insurance plans to rightsize your insurance coverage to meet your needs.
Medicare Mammogram cost Stuart
Medical & Medicare are the largest payers for healthcare in Stuart, so they negotiate the best rates. They can pay between $398 and $410 per scan, patients can expect to pay price ranges as little as $80 in copay . Keep in mind there is a high chance that doctors will deny an Mammogram referral, as Medicare only covers the cost of medical imaging in very selective cases.
High-deductible Mammogram cost Stuart
Almost 40% of all adult patients have high-deductible health plans, which means they need to meet their deductible of up to $13,000 per family before their insurance kicks-in. They can expect to pay the full price for the Mammogram ($916 - $1,145). For these patients, the best option is often to pay in cash.
Cash Mammogram cost Stuart
Self-pay patients can get a discount of up to 80% by using a service such as AffordableScan and can get an Mammogram for cash price as little as $266. Our partner testing facilities are able to use their excess capacity and pass the savings to our patients.
Mammogram costs by procedure type & body part in Florida
- Screening mammography, producing direct digital image, bilateral, all views: $266 - $1,145
About Mammogram proceduresMammogram is an image of internal body organs that radiologist look at to evaluate medical injuries. According to articles published in USA Today, the Mammogram medical procedure cost varies widely based on facility & location. There are about 3,000 hospitals with imaging centers, that need to pay for they expensive emergency departments, so they charge the insurance companies extra for their patients' use of imaging services. As of now the imaging procedure prices are about 10x what they are in Europe .
Tips for saving on Mammograms in Florida
- Shop around for the best price (get a quote for facilities near you).
- Don’t hesitate to ask for pricing infromation & compare prices for procedures with and without contrast.
- Look for facilities that work with a teleradiologist, those provide much better reading costs.
- Ask about all the fees - do they include the cost of the Mammogram and the cost of the radiologist reading?
- Take your doctor referral with you to another facility – your referral might be issued for one of the most expensive hospitals in the area.
- Use the machine type that is sufficient for your scan – if you need an procedure for a musco-skeletal issue, you don’t need the “Ferrari” quality level for your test that will cost you thousands of dollars, a simple “Toyota” level quality will do just fine.
- Use a patient concierge service such as AffordableScan to get a quote and schedule and appointment. We'll be happy to assist you.