Last Updated on
MRI scan is a painless, noninvasive test that produces detailed images of your body. An MRI costs in Irvine usually between $300-$12,000.
MRI, CT, and Ultrasound scans are undeniably expensive, yet crucial in treating many conditions. Because they carry a high expense, many insured patients with high deductibles decide to wait until the pain or condition is unbearable to get the medical scan needed. This is a hardship on both the patient and the referring doctor as treatment becomes more difficult the longer the ailment persists.
MRI cost in Irvine at stand-alone medical clinics:
MRI Procedures costs in Irvine, CA:
- MRI of the Breast (One) 875.00 – 2200.00
- MRI of the Neck: 700.00 – 2160.00
- MRI of the Head: 360.00 – 1000.00
- MRI of the Knee: 480.00 – 800.00
- MRI of the Cervical Spine: 450.00 – 1250.00
- MRI of the Brain: 600.00 – 1450.00
- MRI of the Shoulder: 300.00 – 900.00
- Ask the referring doctor for the MRI, CT, or Ultrasound order. The flexibility to pick a stand-alone medical scanning facility will help the patient save money on the scan.
- Conduct some research on medical scans. For example, learn the differences between contrast and non-contrast scans to ensure the right scan is performed.
- Work with a third party company who specializes in finding, and scheduling medical scans for patients who wish to pay cash.